>> Tuesday, December 06, 2011
New Year is the one and only day, which is celebrated by people from every nation, every religion with complete fun and joy. I think there is no other day or festival celebrated throughout the globe. On the night of December 31 it is a wonderful feeling seeing people gathered in the midnight on the streets to welcome the New Year with open arms. And as the clock shows 00:00:00 people start celebrating and greeting each other by hugging, kissing each other. Majority of the population seen on the street or famous places on New Year eves are youngsters. Kids and old people sometime prefer dining with loved ones, watching TV shows being aired specially for the new year and sending new year greetings to friends, relatives etc .
Here in this post I want to wish all of you a very happy new year in advance and also posting some popular New Year quotes. I am sure you’ll like these quotes like the other one posted in the blog.
- The object of a new year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul.
- Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right. - Oprah Winfrey
- Many people look forward to the new year for a new start on old habits.
- A New Year's resolution is something that goes in one year and out the other.
- New Year's Day: Now is the accepted time to make your regular annual good resolutions. Next week you can begin paving hell with them as usual. - Mark Twain
- May all your troubles last as long as your New Year's resolutions. - Joey Adams
- New year, same goal. - Joe King quotes
- Year's end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us.
- If you asked me for my New Year Resolution, it would be to find out who I am. - Cyril Cusack