>> Tuesday, December 18, 2012
Holiday season is approaching nearer and first of all I'd like to wish you all a merry Christmas and a very happy new year. I wish the year 2013 will bring lots of success to you all and to keep you motivated, I am posting some lovely success quotes for the year 2013.
I am sure these success quotes would be helpful for you to achieve the goals and new year resolution. Remember one thing that never worry about the results, just give your 100% to the task and success will follow automatically. Now take a look at the quotes below:
Success quotes for the new year
- Success is falling nine times and getting up ten.
By Jon Bon Jovi
- Self trust is the first secret of success.
By Ralph Waldo Emerson
- I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.
By Estee Lauder
- Failure is success if we learn from it.
By Malcolm Forbes
- Success is a journey, not a destination.
By Ben Sweetland
- Action is the foundational key to all success
- People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.
By Dale Carnegie
- Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.
- I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.
By Michael Jordan
- Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.
By Abraham Lincoln
- In order to succeed you must fail, so that you know what not to do the next time.
By Anthony J. D’Angelo
- Success doesn’t come to you, you go to it.
By Marva Collins
- If you care at all, you’ll get some results. If you care enough, you’ll get incredible results.
By Edward Simmons
- A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.
By David Brinkley
- Success is often the result of taking a misstep in the right direction.
By Al Bernstein
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
By Herman Cain
- The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of
strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will.
By Vincent T. Lombardi