Saturday, October 27, 2007

Love quotes : more quotes collecion about luv

Love is too young to know what conscience is. -- Shakespeare, Sonnet

I have felt it and lived it and now it leaves me here, love is the ultimate pain and joy, without it you die with it you perish. -- Christopher S. Drew

Love isn't a game you play, and if you do play it then your always going to loose

A heart is not a plaything, a heart is not a toy, But if you want it broken, give it to a girl

I don't want to hug you. Not because I don't love you, but because I'm too scared I won't be able to let you go if I do.

You are my strength, but loving you is my biggest weakness

Where there is love, there is pain. -- Spanish proverb :D

Pleasure of love lasts a moment, the pain of love lasts a lifetime. -- Jean Pierre Fenelon

Never love with all your heart, it only ends in aching. -- Countee Cullen

No comments: