>> Thursday, July 12, 2012
Best Wedding love quotes:
- God is a great matchmaker.
- Two souls with but a single thought, Two hearts that beat as one. - Friedrich Halm
- After all there is something about a wedding-gown prettier than in any other gown in the world. - Douglas William Jerrold
- Wedding rings: the world's smallest handcuffs.
- In marriage, everyday you love,and everyday you forgive. It is an ongoing sacrament, love and forgiveness. Bill Moyers
- There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage. - Martin Luther
- A good marriage is that in which each appoints the other guardian of his solitude. - Rainer Maria Rilke
- If there is such a thing as a good marriage, it is because it resembles friendship rather than love. - Michel de Montaigne
- The more you invest in a marriage, the more valuable it becomes. - Amy Grant
- Marriage is love personified. - Phoenix Flame
- In marriage, each partner is to be an encourager rather than a critic, a forgiver rather than a collector of hurts, an enabler rather than a reformer. - H. Norman Wright and Gary J. Oliver
- You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without