Friday, January 04, 2008

Best commment ever to my sweet love quotes blog

Hi all,

I am so very much happy today. As I logged in to my blogger account today one two comments were under moderation and they were the bestesr comments I ever got to my bolgs. comments were from gal named Priya here are her commnets:

Anonymous Priya said...

Just superb!!! thanks!!

My fiancee forgived me and he was very very happy reading it.

3:30 AM
Delete
Anonymous Priya said...

Superb!! Thanks a Lot!!!

My fianceee has forgived me after i send this comment.

He was very very happy

Thanks a ton :)


Comments were made to one of my post at love quotes blog: Named 20 sweet lovely sorry quotes, sorry cards reallly nice quotes to say sorry to someone you care.

Heres the link:
http://luvquotes.blogspot.com/2007/10/20-sweet-lovely-sorry-quotes-sorry.html

I wish her all the very best with her love life. hope nothing goes wrong coz its hard to be hated by someone you love.

No comments: