>> Tuesday, January 08, 2008
- Love is holding hands in the street. Marriage is holding arguments in the street.
- Love is cuddling on a sofa. Marriage is one of them sleeping on a sofa.
- Love is talking about having children. Marriage is talking about getting away from children.
- Love is going to bed early. Marriage is going to sleep early.
- Love is losing your appetite.Marriage is losing your figure.
- Love is sweet nothing in the ear. Marriage is sweet nothing in the bank.
- TV has no place in love. Marriage is a fight for remote control.
- Love is 1 drink and 2 straws. Marriage is "Don't you think you've had enough!".