>> Monday, December 08, 2014
- Happiness is meeting an old friend after a long time and feeling that nothing has changed.
- It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- The first temptation, upon meeting an old friend after many years, is always to - look the other way.
- Friends make memories. The heart preserves them.
- The only good thing about going to the fights is you can go into the green room and you can see some of your old friends that you haven't seen in a long time.
- Never abandon an old friend. You will never find one who can take his place. Friendship is like wine; it gets better as it grows older.
- It takes a long time to grow an old friend. - John Leonard