>> Tuesday, July 14, 2015
School time quotes for you
- Today is like our first day of School, the butterflies are back as we remember the friends we made years ago. Our future may not be going down the same path, but our friendship we will always have. Till we meet again.
- When I say I miss school, I mean my friends and the fun. Not the studying part.
- It's easier to floss with barbed wire than admit you like someone in middle school. - Laurie Halse Anderson
- The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson.― Tom Bodett
- Once you leave out all the bullshit they teach you in school, life gets really simple.― George Carlin
- He who opens a school door, closes a prison. - Victor Hugo
- My school days were the happiest days of my life; which should give you some indication of the misery I've endured over the past twenty-five years. - Paul Merton
- Smartness runs in my family. When I went to school I was so smart my teacher was in my class for five years – George Burns
- Good times become good memories and bad times become good lessons in life.
- The best teachers teach from the heart, not from the book
- I like a teacher who gives you something to take home to think about besides homework
First I was confused about DT Rajiv Chowk, then I realised he was talking about DT Mall at Rajiv Gandhi, IT Park in Chandigarh. Quickly we share the phone number and made a plan to meet there at the mall. Aditi was also coming and as expected girls never be on time. We met at around 8 and it was round of talk with memories flash back and then in search of a good road side dhaba we reached almost near Ambala, had our dinner and came back to IT park ar around 2 in the morning. We had a planned a trip to Himalayas soon as Santosh in on a 2 months off from work and I might get a week off in coming week.