Tuesday, May 28, 2019

I Forget Day Quotes - Quotes for I Forget DAy

The day for forgetful person and to make up for all the thing you've forgotten in like be it anniversaries, birthdays, valentine day or even if you've forgotten thing that you were asked to do like bringing vegetables or medicine to home etc. This is the day for you, yet I forget day.

I forget day is an unofficial leave that you can take and make up for everything you've forgotten in the recent past. I forget day is celebrated on 2nd of July every year. We've not done much research on when I forget day started and how people celebrated this all part of the globe. But here are some I forget day quotes that you can use in a apology not for forgetting something to the people you love

Best forget day quotes for you

  • Blessed are the forgetful, for they get the better even of their blunders. ― Friedrich Nietzsche
  • To be able to forget means sanity. ― Jack London, The Star Rover
  • The stupid neither forgive nor forget; the naive forgive and forget; the wise forgive but do not forget. - Thomas Szasz
  • You never realize what a good memory you have until you try to forget something.  - Franklin P. Jones
  • If it's hard to remember, it'll be difficult to forget.  - Arnold Schwarzenegger
  • To forgive is wisdom, to forget is genius. ― Joyce Cary
  • I've never stopped; I simply forgot that I love you. However, every time I look at you I'm reminded of how I can never stop loving you. ― Hafsa Shah
  • I’m afraid of being forgotten. Because it seems everyone I get close to, ends up forgetting me.
  • The worst feeling is not being lonely, sometimes it is being forgotten by someone you can’t forget.
  • Being forgotten is worse than not being noticed.
  • Who you hurt, will never forget.
  • Memories are never as poignant as the things one forgets. ― Marty Rubin
  • Forget yesterday - it has already forgotten you. Don't sweat tomorrow - you haven't even met. Instead, open your eyes and your heart to a truly precious gift - today.


No comments: